This is Your Story: We'll work together to tell and share your love story. I will capture memories that will last a lifetime. My secret is capturing the emotion, joy and love of the day. Your dad walking you down the aisle, Mom fixing your veil, and everything in between. Giving you a beautiful way to remember your day. Long after your dress is put away, the flowers faded, the cake a delicious memory, and the tears of joy dried. Photos from your wedding day will be the only tangible memory you’ll have to relive the moment, and share with generations to come.
This is a list of what is included:
* Engagement session: Included with six hours or more. This is one hour with a location of your choice, and 50-100 edited images.
* Experience: Over 50 weddings at a variety of venues, experience in adjusting for weather, lighting, and surprises. I’m also good managing people to get the shot, ensuring the background and the details (hair, dress, pose) are the best they can be.
* Time Management: I keep things moving to get all the shots you want, letting me carry the responsibility of the photos so you can be in the moment.
* You will receive: Wedding Day Images, Edits, Online Gallery, Print Release and 50-100 images per hour.
* Equipment: I have invested in professional equipment, such as multiple camera bodies, high grade memory cards (this allows for fast high quality, large ‘raw’ files. Raw files allow for exceptional sharp images for enlargements. I also have several high-end lenses, ‘macro’ for rings and closeups, ‘wide angle’ for large groups, ‘telephoto’ for capturing the intimate moments at the altar, and professional lighting, just to name some.
* Prep time: Time planning and preparing, creating a checklist, meetings and phone calls, as well scouting out the location.
* Other items: You may use my collection of props (signs), website for online galleries.
* Open Photo Booth: I offer an open photo booth at an additional fee. This is a 10 x 20 backdrop with, a huge variety of props, lighting and a photographer taking the images. The images will be given to the couple and put in an online gallery for guests. The cost for it $150 per hour with a minimum of 2 hours.
I'm affordable, flexible, and love what I do. You don't need to choose which images to keep. You get ALL of them. Looking for a professional that will share in your joy by capturing those irreplaceable moments. Please select “Contact Me” in the header. Email email@example.com and feel free to view www.facebook.com/lynnehaltermanimages".
** Military Special (Active duty) - Contact LHI for special pricing.